In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and its implementing regulations, we offer you the following information of interest to you in relation to the processing of your personal data:
v. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT:
Your data will be processed by TH PACKAGING SUPPLY, SL, CIF B67613489, with address at Avda. Sant Julià, 125-127 Nave, 08403 Barcelona, email@example.com
v. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGITIMATION:
TH PACKAGING SUPPLY, SL, informs you that it will only use your data for legitimate purposes, such as:
• Compliance with our contractual and / or commercial relationship: your data will be processed in order to maintain and fulfill the obligations derived from our contractual and / or commercial relationship.
• Compliance with legal obligations (Tax Agency, legal actions, etc.)
• Sending informative communications about possible incidents or breaches of computer security.
For any other purpose that previously and expressly has been authorized by you as:
• Sending commercial offers and promotions about our products and / or services.
• For the transfer of your data to group companies of which we have previously informed you.
• Sending offers and promotions from other group companies of which we have previously informed you
• To participate in the personnel selection processes carried out by this entity if you have sent us your CV or have enrolled in the selection processes.
• Prepare a commercial profile based on the information provided by you in order to show or send you personalized advertising based on your consumption habits and / or preferences. This profile can be created through cookies or any other means. In any case, no automated decisions will be made based on said profile that produce significant or legal effects for you.
v. TO WHO WILL WE PROVIDE YOUR DATA?
Your data may be transferred or communicated to those entities or administrations that are strictly necessary to be able to provide the contracted services or maintain the freely accepted commercial relationship, to those entities or administrations to which we have the obligation to do so in compliance with some Law, thus as well as those entities or administrations to which you have expressly authorized us.
v. DEADLINE FOR STORING YOUR DATA:
Your data will be kept for the duration of our contractual and / or commercial relationship, the time necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, and the limitation period of the pertinent legal actions. In any case, we will proceed to delete your data when you request its deletion in the terms provided by Law.
v. YOUR RIGHTS:
You can exercise any of the following rights by sending us a written request along with a photocopy of your ID / passport to the following address: TH PACKAGING SUPPLY, SL, CIF B67613489, with address at Avda. Sant Julià, 125-127 Nave, 08403 Barcelona, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information: You can ask us to inform you if we process your personal data.
• Access: You can ask us to inform you about the personal data that we have included in our files and the purposes for which it was collected.
• Rectification: You can ask us to modify your personal data when it is inaccurate, as well as complete those that are incomplete.
• Deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, you withdraw your consent and the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Opposition: You can request that your personal data not be processed.
• Right of Limitation: You can request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the following conditions is met:
a) the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data and while checking the accuracy of the same.
b) the treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests the limitation of its use;
c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
d) the interested party has objected to the treatment while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party.
• Portability Right: You will have the right to receive the data you have provided us in a structured format, in common use and machine readable, as long as they are automated, as well as to transmit them to another person in charge.
v. MINORS AND INCAPACES:
In the case of persons under the age of 16 or incapable, the father, mother or guardian of the minor or incapacitated must grant consent for the processing of personal data
In accordance with current legislation, TH PACKAGING SUPPLY, SL undertakes to implement the technical and organizational measures that are necessary at all times to ensure the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment.
v. COOKIES POLICY:
When the user is browsing our website, the server where he is hosted automatically recognizes the IP address of his computer, the day and time at which the visit begins, when he leaves the visit, as well as information on the different consulted sections It is necessary that the server knows this data to be able to communicate and send the request made and that through the browser it can be seen on the screen, so it is necessary to have cookies activated in your browser to be able to make use of certain services of the Web.
If you wish, you can configure your browser to notify you on the screen if you are going to receive a cookie. The user can configure his computer so that he does not receive these cookies, but this fact will prevent the use of certain web services.